Zenagen Evolve Accelerating Shampoo Treatment
Enhance and Accelerate your hair with Zenagen Evolve (180ml)
Zenagen Evolve is a unisex two-part hair therapy system. Containing a shampoo-based treatment and conditioner that helps the hair appear fuller whilst repairing dry, brittle and broken follicles from root to tip.
Benefits of Evolve
- Improves the appearance of stronger and healthier hair
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Enhances colour, shine and manageability
- Nutraceutical formula - using natural compounds and extracts
- No alcohol like chemicals
- Easy to use - 5 minute treatment every other day
- Can be used as a replacement to your normal shampoo or in conjunction with your current routine
Who Should Use the Evolve System
We recommend the Evolve two-part system for ALL hair types that want to improve the appearance of heat damage and breakage and increase manageability. Anyone with dry, lifeless hair who is after shiner, healtheir hair
Directions for Use
- Wet hair completely
- Dispense a 50c size amount of Evolve Treatment and massage into the scalp for 2 minutes
- Leave on for a further 3 minutes
- Rinse off then apply the Evolve conditioner
- Rinse and style
For best results, use the Zenagen Evolve Treatment every other day.
The Boost Styling Range compliments the Zenagen Treatment Programmes
Evolve Accelerating Treatment Key Ingredients
Ginger Root , Vitis Vinifers, Oleic Acid Rich Emu Oil, Amino Acids, Peptides, Biotin, Ginko Biloba, Ginseng, Apple, Keratin, Green Tea extract and Arginine.
Individual results may vary.
What is Zenagen?
Zenagen is the state in which hair has reached desired thickness, maximum volume, and healthy manageabilityHow do I decide what range of Zenagen to use - Revolve or Evolve? Can I use both product lines together?
If you are suffering from thinning or shedding hair, you should be using the Zenagen Revolve system. If you have hair breakage caused from heat damage, colour treatments and/or you want increase the fullness of your hair, you should be using the Zenagen Evolve system.Can I use Zenagen in conjunction with any shampoo/conditioner?
Yes. Zenagen is still effective even when used in conjunction with another shampoo or conditioner. As long as the Zenagen Treatment is used every second day.When is hair thinning/shedding too late to help?
When a hair follicle dies, which can take as long as 5-10 hair cycles, there is no longer a viable hair. It is important to understand that the hair follicle matrix is a living organ and it must be alive to produce hair. Therefore, if a person is completely bald and has been for years, it is likely that their hair follicles have died.How is Zenagen different from other hair products?
Zenagen uses only natural ingredients to target hair thinning concerns and support hair back thicker and fuller. Zenagen uses nutraceutical technology and is the world’s most advanced and convenient solution for hair thinning, shedding and damaged hair.I want to change from a Minoxidil based product to a Nutracuetical product. What should I know?
If you are currently using a Minoxidil based product, you should slowly wean off of the minoxidil because the alcohol in the minoxidil can cause rapid shedding. Slowly dose down the minoxidil, while regularly using Zenagen, over a period of 2-4 months.Will this react negatively or not work at all in conjunction with my current prescription medication?
Zenagen is perfectly safe to use in conjunction with prescription medication.Is Zenagen safe to use while pregnant or nursing?
Yes, the nutraceutical ingredients in both Revolve and Evolve are completely safe to use while pregnant or nursing. In fact, the Revolve system is recommended for women experiencing post-partum shedding.How long does it take to see results?
The first thing someone will notice when using Zenagen Revolve consistently is:
- Reduction of shedding starts to show after 2-6 weeks of use
- Thicker and fuller hair starts to show after 2-4 months of use
- Thicker new hair coverage starts to show after 4-9 months of use
- Increased shine and strength of hair after 2-4 weeks of use
- Heat damage and breakage repaired after 4-8 weeks of use
- Optimised scalp environment promoting shiner looking hair after 2-3 months of use
It depends on the type of Alopecia you have. Commonly, alopecia areata involves hair loss in one or more round spots on the scalp. If you have lost all the hair on the scalp, the disease is then called alopecia totalis, in which case Zenagen will not work.