LiBrow - How to Use & Before and Afters
How to Apply LiBrow
The best way to apply LiBrow is to clean dry skin - less is more.
Below will tell you the best application to get the most out of your LiBrow.
LiBrow - Instructions on How to Use
Apply Once a day to clean, dry skin
- Remove the wand from the tube and wipe all the excess serum off inside the rim of the tube
- Using the unique brush specifically for your Brow, apply a very small amount to the arch of the brow or where you have patches you would like filled in
- One small stroke daily is all you need
- Ensure you apply the LiBrow Serum directly to the skin as the serum needs to penetrate through the skin to the base of the follicles.
- Use daily for 8-12 weeks.
- Once you have your brows where you would like them, then you can use LiBrow 1-3 times per week as a maintenance
LiBrow is highly concentrated. A single application stroke is all you need for best results. For sensitive eyes, apply every other day during the first week.
IMPORTANT: LiBrow is not to be used on your Lashes. LiBrow has witch hazel in it and can be harmful if put near your lashes.
LiBrow Before & After Photos
Other Products You May Like