LiBrow - How to Use & Before and Afters
How to Apply LiBrow
The best way to apply LiBrow is to clean dry skin - less is more.
Below will tell you the best application to get the most out of your LiBrow.
LiBrow - Instructions on How to Use
Apply Once a day to clean, dry skin
- Remove the wand from the tube and wipe all the excess serum off inside the rim of the tube
- Using the unique brush specifically for your Brow, apply a very small amount to the arch of the brow or where you have patches you would like filled in
- One small stroke daily is all you need
- Ensure you apply the LiBrow Serum directly to the skin as the serum needs to penetrate through the skin to the base of the follicles.
- Use daily for 8-12 weeks.
- Once you have your brows where you would like them, then you can use LiBrow 1-3 times per week as a maintenance
LiBrow is highly concentrated. A single application stroke is all you need for best results. For sensitive eyes, apply every other day during the first week.
IMPORTANT: LiBrow is not to be used on your Lashes. LiBrow has witch hazel in it and can be harmful if put near your lashes.
LiBrow Before and After Photos
Other Products You May Like