Counterfeit / Fake / Parallel Imported LiLash
Fake Product - Users with Reactions
Old Stock Parallel Imports
Beware of out of date parallel imported product. Many travelling sales and expo's will offer 'amazing' discounts for products, however they may be out of date and no longer effective. We don't know where this product has come from and how long it has been around. LiLash, as with many cosmetics has a shelf life. Customers may think they are getting a bargain but unfortunately are not.
Fake | Counterfeit Product
Counterfeit products are fake replicas of the real product (AKA knockoffs). Counterfeit products are often produced with the intent to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product.
Authentic LiLash & LiBrow
Real vs Fake LiLash
- Authentic LiLash is referred to as 'Purified Eyelash Serum' NOT 'Purified Eyelash Stimulator'
- Authentic product will also have a the LiLash logo hologram on the side
- The print on the fake is blurry
- Authentic LiLash/LiBrow is sealed. Both the tube and the box are sealed with cellophane.
- Generic barcodes are also prevalent