Zenagen Revolve Duo Pack for Women
Revolve Duo Pack for Women:
- 1 x 180ml Treatment Shampoo
- 1 x 150ml Conditioner
Revolve Thickening Treatment Shampoo & Conditioner for Women
Zenagen Revolve Treatment for Women is a shampoo and conditioner based hair therapy system that helps reduce thinning and shedding with an all natural formula.
Benefits of Revolve
- Cleanses sebum and residues from hair follicles
- Amplifies hair texture and fullness reducing the appearance of thinning
- Optimises scalp environment for full volume and thicker looking hair
- Improves strength, resilience and condition of hair
- Nutraceutical formula - using natural compounds and extracts
- Revolve Conditioner contains UVA and UVB protectors and soothes the scalp
- No alcohol like chemicals
- Easy to use - 5 minute treatment every other day
- Can be used as a replacement to your normal shampoo or in conjunction with your current routine by using Revolve one day and your normal shampoo the next if you wash your hair every day.
Suitable for Hair Loss Concerns Relating to the Following:
- Fine and thinning hair
- Dry or itchy scalp
Size: Revolve Thickening Treatment (180ml) and Revolve Conditioner (150ml) – Approx 3 month supply
Directions for Use
- Wet hair completely
- Dispense a 50c size amount of Revolve Treatment and massage into the scalp for 2 minutes
- Leave on for a further 3 minutes
- Rinse off then apply the Revolve conditioner
- Rinse and style
For best results, use Revolve Treatment and Conditioner every other day.
The Boost Styling Range compliments the Zenagen Treatment Programmes.
What is Zenagen?
Zenagen is the state in which hair has reached desired thickness, maximum volume, and healthy manageabilityHow do I decide what range of Zenagen to use - Revolve or Evolve? Can I use both product lines together?
If you are suffering from thinning or shedding hair, you should be using the Zenagen Revolve system. If you have hair breakage caused from heat damage, colour treatments and/or you want increase the fullness of your hair, you should be using the Zenagen Evolve system.Can I use Zenagen in conjunction with any shampoo/conditioner?
Yes. Zenagen is still effective even when used in conjunction with another shampoo or conditioner. As long as the Zenagen Treatment is used every second day.When is hair thinning/shedding too late to help?
When a hair follicle dies, which can take as long as 5-10 hair cycles, there is no longer a viable hair. It is important to understand that the hair follicle matrix is a living organ and it must be alive to produce hair. Therefore, if a person is completely bald and has been for years, it is likely that their hair follicles have died.How is Zenagen different from other hair products?
Zenagen uses only natural ingredients to target hair thinning concerns and support hair back thicker and fuller. Zenagen uses nutraceutical technology and is the world’s most advanced and convenient solution for hair thinning, shedding and damaged hair.I want to change from a Minoxidil based product to a Nutracuetical product. What should I know?
If you are currently using a Minoxidil based product, you should slowly wean off of the minoxidil because the alcohol in the minoxidil can cause rapid shedding. Slowly dose down the minoxidil, while regularly using Zenagen, over a period of 2-4 months.Will this react negatively or not work at all in conjunction with my current prescription medication?
Zenagen is perfectly safe to use in conjunction with prescription medication.Is Zenagen safe to use while pregnant or nursing?
Yes, the nutraceutical ingredients in both Revolve and Evolve are completely safe to use while pregnant or nursing. In fact, the Revolve system is recommended for women experiencing post-partum shedding.How long does it take to see results?
The first thing someone will notice when using Zenagen Revolve consistently is:
- Reduction of shedding starts to show after 2-6 weeks of use
- Thicker and fuller hair starts to show after 2-4 months of use
- Thicker new hair coverage starts to show after 4-9 months of use
- Increased shine and strength of hair after 2-4 weeks of use
- Heat damage and breakage repaired after 4-8 weeks of use
- Optimised scalp environment promoting shiner looking hair after 2-3 months of use
It depends on the type of Alopecia you have. Commonly, alopecia areata involves hair loss in one or more round spots on the scalp. If you have lost all the hair on the scalp, the disease is then called alopecia totalis, in which case Zenagen will not work.